I was on a phone call and using the alt key to dial a name for an automated system and must have hit some random key combination and now I have this icon next to my volume control. Does anyone know what it means and more importantly how to get rid of it? I've done a battery pull and it is still there. This one has me stumped!
    10-06-09 08:57 AM
    If your talking about the box with the + symbols in it, that's the box that shows you have went to custom sounds for your ear piece volume. Under the call general setting you have Enhance call Audio. If you choose normal its not there but if you choose boost bass or boost treble thats what shows up.
    10-06-09 09:09 AM
    Yup thats the bass boost icon
    10-06-09 09:14 AM
    If your talking about the box with the + symbols in it, that's the box that shows you have went to custom sounds for your ear piece volume. Under the call general setting you have Enhance call Audio. If you choose normal its not there but if you choose boost bass or boost treble thats what shows up.
    That did it. Thank you so much!
    10-06-09 10:49 AM
    I have been wondering what that symbol was.....now I know.
    Thanks.
    10-06-09 11:20 AM
    Sure, I noticed it did that when I was having some trouble hearing and boosted the treble up so I could hear better.
    10-06-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD