Help! I looked thru many of the threads to see if I could get my question answered, but couldn't find it, so I'm here asking for help.
    My Tour used to rest or sleep when it wasn't being used, and then if I received a text, call or message it would "wake" up and be ready for use, then after like 1 minute or 30 seconds it would rest the screen would be black and my battery would last for more than a day. But now my battery won't last a whole day and it won't rest. I've looked to see what apps may be open and the only thing open beside texts is gmail chat, but that shouldn't cause this to deplete my battery. Let me know what I can do to fix this, thank you!!
    01-04-10 04:28 PM
    The battery drains in less than a day when I was getting 3 days out of a charge! Help!
    01-05-10 07:32 AM
    Michelle - I pulled the battery and rebooted, and the screen timeout came back... don't know if that will work for yours, but so far it's working for my Storm. I'm just not sure why it stopped in the first place .. just hope it doesn't happen again :-)
    01-05-10 08:32 AM
    I downloaded the Crackberry theme and had the same problem. Do a quickpull reset or a hard reset. Solved my issue first time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD