...though I never asked it/wanted it to...

Now that that has occured, is there a way to restore my recent BBM chat histories onto my phone?

Any help you can offer is appreciated.
    Thanks,

SmeeBig7.
    11-01-10 11:26 AM
    Not unless you had the histories saved to your media card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 11:30 AM
    Fubaz, if I have them enabled to be saved on my media card, how do I access said chats and reinstate them into my BBM history/ies?

Thank you!

SmeeBig7.
    11-01-10 11:52 AM
    I used wrong wording in my first post, you can't 'restore them back' but you can view them from your media card.

If you have a saved convo from said contact, roll over thei name and hit the bb button, from there hit 'view history'

Last edited by Fubaz; 11-01-10 at 12:42 PM.
    11-01-10 12:35 PM
    I used wrong wording in my first post, you can't 'restore them back' but you can view them from your media card.

If you have a saved convo from said contact, roll over thei name and hit the bb button, from there hit 'view history'

Before this will work, make sure you change BBM settings to again point to Media Card, as it will only look for history where it's currently saving history to. If you choose phone, it'll show you any history you've saved to phone. You need to change it to media card to see it from media card.

p.s. i like turdoes.
    11-01-10 12:57 PM
    Thank you both, Fubaz and Chrispipe, you've both helped. And somehow, this time on a second attempt, my histories showed up. I had looked after the OS was initially updated and had not found them then...

By the way, what is "Turdoes'?

Thank you again!
    SmeeBig7.
    11-01-10 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD