1. tasteslikeeggs's Avatar
    I spilled a small amount of water on my Blackberry while it was on. There was apparently enough water to force the phone to shut down before I could pull the battery.

    The battery's water damage indicator is now pink and the one in the back of the phone is white. After letting the phone dry out for a couple days I attempted to start the phone up again.

    It powers on, and takes a couple minutes to boot as the bar fills on the Blackberry screen. The Verizon Wireless screen comes up right afterwards and the phone immediately powers off at this point.

    What do you guys think? Would this indicate a problem with the battery or a part of the phone itself? Unfortunately I don't know anyone else with a similar Blackberry model that I could borrow a battery from so I can't really test this the easy way. Just trying to figure out if my phone is salvageable or if I should look to replace it.
    07-11-11 05:36 PM
  2. tasteslikeeggs's Avatar
    My phone appears to be magically working again without issue, nevermind
    07-11-11 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD