When the Tour came up, I was unfortunately not eligible for an upgrade because I had used it on the Storm. Thankfully, I found out my mom had an upgrade that she let me use since she was satisfied with her phone.

On the 12th, I called CS and ordered my Tour, everything went very smoothly and they told me it would be delivered Wednesday night.

Wednesday arrived, and my doorbell rang at 1 pm, way sooner then I had expected. I unboxed it, applied the screen protector I had purchased yesterday, and was excited.

However, like most of you, the battery cover was very loose. I jumped in the car, went to my local VZW store, waited 10 minutes, and they swapped my original battery cover out for a new one that fits perfectly. They were also kind enough to activate my phone for me so I wouldn't have to mess with changing the lines and what not.

I came home, put my phone on the charger, and then turned the included "leather holster WITH belt clip" into the "leather holster WITHOUT belt clip" which I am very satisfied with!

To sum things up, I have a very different feeling from the feeling I had on day 1 with the Storm (that means I have a great feeling today)
    07-15-09 04:07 PM
    i like this idea of using your moms upgrade..
    07-15-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD