It seems like my tour has one problem right after the other when all i do is take care of this thing like its my child! Anyways..

I noticed that when i try to watch youtube videos, the little media bar at the bottom keeps flickering. Its really annoying and i dont know what i did to cause this. I even read the thread about the playback issue being resolved and followed the instructions there but now the media bar flickers? Wtf?

Can anyone help me out with this?
    11-25-09 12:58 PM
    Are you running .61 OS on Verizon? My Tour does exactly the same thing after I updated the OS. I haven't found a way to fix it, but if you hit the BB button a few times while the video is playing, it'll go away. It gets annoying having to always do that, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 01:29 PM
    Are you running .61 OS on Verizon? My Tour does exactly the same thing after I updated the OS. I haven't found a way to fix it, but if you hit the BB button a few times while the video is playing, it'll go away. It gets annoying having to always do that, though.

yeah i just updated to .61 this morning actually, thanks for the tip though!
    11-25-09 01:48 PM

Same here ... running .57, after hitting bb button, it stops.
    11-25-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD