A couple of new icons just appeared on my Tour!

1) MY VERIZON

2) VZ NAVIGATOR

3) VISUAL VOICEMAIL

Since I'm about to pass out I'll check tomorrow if I can update the OS too, but I guess this is a good sign for all of those who are getting your Tours on Sunday!

Just thought I'd share! Take care.
    07-11-09 03:15 AM
    Nah, that's most likely just product spam from Verizon. They push the links for these things out OTA in an effort to get you to use (and, in the case of VZ Nav and VVM, pay for) them. The Storm forums have been grumbling recently about Verizon forcing the download links for VzwTones and Vcast Song ID.
    07-11-09 03:19 AM
    the my verizon app is a good one though...if you like to keep with with things like minutes and data used.
    07-11-09 07:36 AM
    Great - just what we need...more spam!
    07-11-09 07:59 AM
    Just hide the links, you'll never see 'em again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 08:55 AM
    I believe those are from service books that vzw pushes to the device. You can hide the links and you shouldn't see them again. You could delete the particular service books, but they may come back next time your service books are updated. They don't take up much space though, they are just the links, not the actual program.
    07-11-09 09:01 AM
    wow I was going to pick up mine tomorrow but just checked my status it's been processed soooo they wasn't able to cancel it as originally intended. I called the Verizon Rep. and she said my phone will be shipped out Monday morning! Oh well at least I get to save some money with the preOrder online!
    07-11-09 09:02 AM
    I don't know about you guys, but I use all those apps on my blackberrys...I use the VZ Navigator, my verizon, and also VVM
    07-11-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD