How can I tell if my SIM Card is unlocked?

I called sprint and they had me enter a bunch of codes to unlock it, but according to another website that means i should be able to stick in a ATT sim card and it can work. I did that but was not able to place or get calls. So how can i tell if it is truely unlocked.

Tour UNLOCKED! (Tested with AT&T SIM) - Page 2 - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

ps. I plan on using it when i got abroad not the US. I was tetsing because i dont want to be suprised abroad.

thanks
    11-25-09 10:21 AM
    anyone. please?
    11-25-09 10:41 PM
    Go to Options and select Advanced Options and then SIM Card. At that screen, type "MEPD" (without quotes of course). If it says "Inactive" beside "Network" it is unlocked. Otherwise, it may still be locked. That simple.

A quick Google search for "How to know if my BlackBerry is unlocked" would have told you the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 12:57 AM
    Go to Options and select Advanced Options and then SIM Card. At that screen, type "MEPD" (without quotes of course). If it says "Inactive" beside "Network" it is unlocked. Otherwise, it may still be locked. That simple.

A quick Google search for "How to know if my BlackBerry is unlocked" would have told you the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks you were correct about the google. This is great site as reference for anyone else with the same question.
    How do I determine if my BlackBerry is "unlocked"? - BlackBerryFAQ
    11-26-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD