I never noticed this until i went into a verizon store to pick up some headphones., and I put my tour side by side with another tour on display and the display Tour has a more vivid screen. the white on my screen looks more yellowish and dimmer then the tours on display.

I asked a girl at verizon why this is, she looked at it and shrugged her shoulders. a lot of help she was to me.

why would my tour have a yellowish look compared to some other tours?
    07-28-09 04:47 PM
    The only thing I can think of is your backlight brightness was set lower but that wouldn't explain the yellow.
    07-28-09 05:08 PM
    Check your backlight settings under "Options - Screen/Keyboard". Also - is there a protective film on the screen? Failing either of those I'd say it's defective.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 05:16 PM
    I have a greenish look to mine but haven't taken off the plastic covering that came on it. I'm hoping thats what is causing it. I guess I'll know for sure once I remove it to put on my screen protector.
    07-28-09 05:40 PM
    brightness is set all the way at 100.

i know the storms are this way, some have the yellowish look depending where there made from but i can't believe there makign the tours the same way as the storm though depending where there made and what the screen look like.

some tours have a yellowish look like mine, and some have a bluish look liek the others... weird though
    07-28-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD