Hey all, my phone box came without a seal on it. My phone was made in canada 1. Is this normal? I may be being somewhat silly but I am just curious.
    07-17-09 07:55 AM
    THis has been posted in several forums - you should check out the conversations on this issue.
    07-17-09 07:57 AM
    yup, there is a post about it, but often times, employee's open them to; Charge the battery, play with the device and in most cases, do software upgrades.
    07-17-09 08:21 AM
    THis has been posted in several forums - you should check out the conversations on this issue.
    my fault, I was unaware anyone else even had this ,I thought I was a special case hehe.

Where can I find this post? What is interesting is it looks like there never was a seal put on it period so that's what really gets me.
    Last edited by backdown00; 07-17-09 at 08:30 AM.
    07-17-09 08:22 AM
    Mine was double sealed, The first appeared to be torn and the second was intact.
    07-17-09 08:59 AM
    hey man i had kind of the same problem except my seal was actually cut. i started this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/re...opened-268532/

i am sending mine back and im gonna wait a few weeks until they work all the bugs/issues out on these before i get a new one.
    07-17-09 09:25 AM
    Hey all, my phone box came without a seal on it. My phone was made in canada 1. Is this normal? I may be being somewhat silly but I am just curious.
    I'm in Canada and have a Telus Tour, and there were no seals at all on the box, broken or sealed.
    07-17-09 09:28 AM
    mine came in sealed. the box was sealed and the plastic the phone was in was also sealed by a perforated white sticker so when you open, you cannot undo.
    07-17-09 09:31 AM
    I can only speak for VZW. There was a problem with the VZAM software disc that was to be issued with the device. THe warehouses may have opened then to remove the CD and insert a slip of paper that informs you where to D/L a good copy. THis would be the only reason I could think of that the seal was removed.
    07-17-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD