azboricua... good points. I guess I'm the type of buyer that wouldn't jump from Verizon to get a Bold if I knew the Niagra was coming, even if its an approximate date. So if I'm CEO of a cell phone company I'd have MORE communication with customers rather than less. But I'm just a rookie so whatev.
    04-22-09 10:19 AM
    azboricua... good points. I guess I'm the type of buyer that wouldn't jump from Verizon to get a Bold if I knew the Niagra was coming, even if its an approximate date. So if I'm CEO of a cell phone company I'd have MORE communication with customers rather than less. But I'm just a rookie so whatev.
    You just have to remember, the less you say, the less chances you will be quoted with words that might come back and bite you in the arse. Its the game these big companies play. Right now everyone is speculating release dates on this phone. Should Verizon say May 1st and that phone is not available for walk in customers May 1st at store opening, ALL H3LL WILL BREAK LOOSE. I jumped ship to ATT and got the Bold 2 days ago. I have 30 days to return it without being tide to the 2 year contract. Should Verizon announce this phone b4 my 30 days are up and it has WIFI, I will have to sit down and consider the pros and cons. But for right now ATT and the Bold are fine with me. My experience with my Storm was awful but that is not something I wanna discuss in this thread.
    04-22-09 11:41 AM
    Hope you're liking your Bold and AT&T service because I highly doubt both of your conditions will be met.
    04-22-09 05:23 PM
    Hope you're liking your Bold and AT&T service because I highly doubt both of your conditions will be met.
    jut wait and see first.... cause I smell something in the wifi air!
    04-22-09 05:26 PM
    lol, he's talking about saving you from being flamed I think. It happens because people on here are aggravated by the state we are in. Some have the Storm and are furious they don't have an update and others are Black Friday anxious for the Niagara, so threads like this are not very well received after reading almost a thousand of them. I just got over it and got me the Bold, I'm good now.
    lol i swear man if i didnt need excellent service i'd have a Bold right along with you.
    04-22-09 05:37 PM
    jut wait and see first.... cause I smell something in the wifi air!
    Verizon will NEVER NEVER NEVER release This Blackberry with WIFI!!!!!!! Trust me -I know for a fact! Shall we wager say 5k on it? We will let a mod keep the funds in escrow, winner gets the CASH Let me know
    04-22-09 10:27 PM
    Verizon will NEVER NEVER NEVER release This Blackberry with WIFI!!!!!!! Trust me -I know for a fact! Shall we wager say 5k on it? We will let a mod keep the funds in escrow, winner gets the CASH Let me know
    so if your so sure about this... then u must be sure as to why it will never happen. Do tell.... and please, we've been thru most reasons and debunked most. So don't resite rubbish (as my UK counterparts would say)
    04-22-09 10:54 PM
    so if your so sure about this... then u must be sure as to why it will never happen. Do tell.... and please, we've been thru most reasons and debunked most. So don't resite rubbish (as my UK counterparts would say)
    Are you ready to put up the cash? (If this is not allowed please let me know.)
    When you put up 5k in escrow with a mod, then I will give you your answer. Why would I give away a chance to win some cash.
    04-23-09 10:41 AM
    When you put up 5k in escrow with a mod, then I will give you your answer. Why would I give away a chance to win some cash.
    /yawn

i'll tell you a secret that no body but me knows if you give me money too. less trolling IMO.
    04-23-09 10:48 AM
    I know secrets about where we came from and where we're going. Secrets far more relative than any phone that may come out for the next 100+ years.

But the question is... Are you ready to put up the cash??? Maybe then, I'll give you your answers? I accept paypal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 04-23-09 at 12:25 PM.
    04-23-09 12:23 PM
    There's no way he can know. Even those of us from VZW don't know.
    04-23-09 10:34 PM
    I don't like the "..." following all of her responses. Strikes me as a sarcastic tone .... you should have asked her about a new Storm OS while you were at it haha.
    04-23-09 11:16 PM
    /yawn

i'll tell you a secret that no body but me knows if you give me money too. less trolling IMO.
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response, or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I am not trying to start any problems or be a troll. I simply responded to Ricanmedic's suggestion that he feels WIFI in the air. I took it as he has some kind of deal out there with people, that there would be WIFI. That's all, I don't have secret knowledge or anything, just a friend from my military days who works in R&D at RIM. Im just an old man, and haven't really got this whole Chat stuff down. I'm sorry if I upset people, but a 5K bet for this old retired guy could get me some new shoes
    04-24-09 01:37 PM
    I don't like the "..." following all of her responses. Strikes me as a sarcastic tone .... you should have asked her about a new Storm OS while you were at it haha.
    ???????
    04-24-09 01:40 PM
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response, or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I am not trying to start any problems or be a troll. I simply responded to Ricanmedic's suggestion that he feels WIFI in the air. I took it as he has some kind of deal out there with people, that there would be WIFI. That's all, I don't have secret knowledge or anything, just a friend from my military days who works in R&D at RIM. Im just an old man, and haven't really got this whole Chat stuff down. I'm sorry if I upset people, but a 5K bet for this old retired guy could get me some new shoes
    fair enough!
    04-24-09 02:08 PM
    Now that is the sign of a reasonable man! Thanks for taking the time to answer
    04-24-09 10:24 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD