Hello .I did a search and found many different awnsers.OK when i first got it i ran the battery almost all the way down and then charged it for 24 hrs to condition it . What is the best way to charge the tour.is it better to turn the phone off and charge it until the led stops blinking or charge it while it is powered on until the led stops blinking .Or can i keep it on charge all night .I'm not shure as i don't want to overcharge the battery.I did see that when charged with the phone on the front screen goes to the clock ,real cool it i get a cradle charger .
    10-03-09 09:29 PM
    You can charge it all night it doesnt matter, you can't overcharge it. Dont let it drain to empty as that is not good for your battery and charge it as often as you want. I charge all my phones during the night and NEVER had any battery issues.

Btw... I always turn mine off at night while charging but keeping it on (bedside mode) is also good.

Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by GG1; 10-03-09 at 09:37 PM.
    10-03-09 09:35 PM
    i keep mine on just in case some emergency from work or family calls me. and i just got my tour today! so far, im happy with it. we'll see as i still have the 30 days to exchange it....hopefully i wont have to exchange it for the storm 2 as the tour suffices my need.
    10-03-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD