So, I got my Tour today (Tuesday) I work second shift, FedEx tracking said it would be here by 3:00PM.. Well, I decided to be a little late and wait for it, but after an hour I had to leave.

So, it comes at about 7:00, My wife comes to work on my lunch break about 8:00 and gives it to me, True love, eh? :-)

Let me tell you, This phone is absolutely amazing.
    NO loose battery door, No OS lag, No screen "bleeding" or whatever you guys are calling it when pressing the keys. HeadPhone jack works, lol

I don't know how I stayed with the Storm for so long, I missed the keyboard greatly!

I'm using MeterBerry, Pandora and Slacker currently (I can't login to slacker??)

Anywho.. Yay.. I've got a flawless device.
    07-15-09 01:07 AM
    So, I got my Tour today (Tuesday) I work second shift, FedEx tracking said it would be here by 3:00PM.. Well, I decided to be a little late and wait for it, but after an hour I had to leave.

So, it comes at about 7:00, My wife comes to work on my lunch break about 8:00 and gives it to me, True love, eh? :-)

Let me tell you, This phone is absolutely amazing.
    NO loose battery door, No OS lag, No screen "bleeding" or whatever you guys are calling it when pressing the keys. HeadPhone jack works, lol

I don't know how I stayed with the Storm for so long, I missed the keyboard greatly!

I'm using MeterBerry, Pandora and Slacker currently (I can't login to slacker??)

Anywho.. Yay.. I've got a flawless device.
    congrats the tour is amazing and its a well awaited for device and cheers to the wife for dropping it off.. not to mention you got to have lunch with her how sweet!
    07-15-09 01:09 AM
    your wife is cool. my wife thinks I am blackberry crazy
    07-15-09 01:10 AM
    congrats the tour is amazing and its a well awaited for device and cheers to the wife for dropping it off.. not to mention you got to have lunch with her how sweet!
    Yeah, to top it off.. she brought me a garbage plate for lunch.. mmmmm
    07-15-09 01:10 AM
    your wife is cool. my wife thinks I am blackberry crazy
    lol yeah, it was pretty cool. Seeing I work about a half hour away too
    07-15-09 01:11 AM
    Brian-
    Great! Good to hear it. Too bad it took that long though,.... to get. no excuse for that and I'm surprised FedEx normally comes early. Anyway, I'm getting mine tomorrow. Can't wait!

I've already got my day planned: Play with the Tour all day long.
    07-15-09 01:12 AM
    Brian-
    Great! Good to hear it. Too bad it took that long though,.... to get. no excuse for that and I'm surprised FedEx normally comes early. Anyway, I'm getting mine tomorrow. Can't wait!

I've already got my day planned: Play with the Tour all day long.
    Yeah, it's a beautiful device. Keep confident you get a perfect one too. I feel like a child on christmas!
    07-15-09 01:14 AM
    Yea I know how you feel. This is my first blackberry and I'm in love. I just haven't told my wife about the affair yet. Since she is out of town my tour sleeps in her spot. Haha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 01:35 AM
    Yea I know how you feel. This is my first blackberry and I'm in love. I just haven't told my wife about the affair yet. Since she is out of town my tour sleeps in her spot. Haha!

LOL I hear you, Although many times my daughter sneaks in bed with us, I guess the Tour will have to stay on my nightstand
    07-15-09 01:38 AM

This is my first bberry too and I love it. I am always finding new tips and tricks. Like hitting space twice puts a period and a space at the end of a sentence. And holding a key down for a letter capitalizes it.

Haha that's a funny story. Posting on the forums and other stuff from my bberry is way fun. I love it and my tour is pretty awesome. my tour works well doesn't seem to have any problems, but I have caught a couple of small things

07-15-09 01:46 AM
    This is my first bberry too and I love it. I am always finding new tips and tricks. Like hitting space twice puts a period and a space at the end of a sentence. And holding a key down for a letter capitalizes it.

Haha that's a funny story. Posting on the forums and other stuff from my bberry is way fun. I love it and my tour is pretty awesome. my tour works well doesn't seem to have any problems, but I have caught a couple of small things

I highly recommend looking at the manual's shortcut page. There are tons of shortcuts for everything (phone, calendar, browser, email etc) including the space bar period one. Well worth the look. It is funny how many people do not even realize they can change which icons appear on the main screen. A coworker had his curve for several months and was not aware of this until I mentioned it in passing. Now I get asked many questions.
    BB's are very customizable.
    07-15-09 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD