Well here's the story
    My girlfriend and her mom are both on sprint my girlfriend has the first palm the big one that came out before the palm pre and her mom had the palm pre and upgraded to the palm pixi and both of them hate their phones now my girlfriend doesn't like hers anymore because its big and getting old her mom doesn't like hers because its "to confusing" so I'm trying to make them to get to switch over to a BB they are pretty loaded unluck me which I hve the 9530 but I can't go pay full price whenever I want a new phone I'm stuck with mine for 2y but anyways I'm trying to get them to make the switch but I was wondering wht is the best BB for sprint? I was thinking the tour (thts why in posting itt) but if the tour is the best BB on sprint can I get the answer? And what are some issues the tour has? Thanks
    Ps. Sorry for any typing errors I'm on my phone. once aggain thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 09:39 PM
    I love my tour. It looks great, and sharp, excellent screen. Perfect except for the trackball.
    11-25-09 10:30 PM
    Yeah I've had two Tours and both were great. I had one on Verizon and the other on Sprint. I like NASCAR and the NFL so Sprint was a must for me. You won't be disappointed.
    11-25-09 10:34 PM
    Take a look some of the other threads in here. You can see some of the issues they are or not having. Trackball is big one. Mine has been awsone, although I am on second Tour, but not for this reason. Mine bricked beyond repair from the last upgrade. Trackball on this one is great as well.
    11-25-09 10:35 PM
    Dear OP: If you press the space bar on your BB twice, it will enter a period.
    11-25-09 10:42 PM
    Well here's the story
    My girlfriend and her mom are both on sprint my girlfriend has the first palm the big one that came out before the palm pre and her mom had the palm pre and upgraded to the palm pixi and both of them hate their phones now my girlfriend doesn't like hers anymore because its big and getting old her mom doesn't like hers because its "to confusing" so I'm trying to make them to get to switch over to a BB they are pretty loaded unluck me which I hve the 9530 but I can't go pay full price whenever I want a new phone I'm stuck with mine for 2y but anyways I'm trying to get them to make the switch but I was wondering wht is the best BB for sprint? I was thinking the tour (thts why in posting itt) but if the tour is the best BB on sprint can I get the answer? And what are some issues the tour has? Thanks
    Ps. Sorry for any typing errors I'm on my phone. once aggain thanks.

That's the longest sentence that has ever been written in English. Congratulations.

-Stephen

11-25-09 10:52 PM
    Aren't you the guy who said some RIM worker made you look in his van and you saw a Storm with a keyboard? I remember.....
    Get a Pearl; There amazing.
    11-25-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD