Earlier today and he only gets 1x. He's not getting any mms services, and none of the applications are there. Calls and texts work fine.

I checked the host routing tables and they weren't there. I registered it several times and he never gets the message back.

Any help please??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 01:16 AM
    Call Sprint and make sure they even added a BB data plan to his account. Sure doesn't sound like it.
    09-30-09 01:58 AM
    It could take some time for the data to work when I had sprint it took 4 hours till my tour worked meaning data, but a call to sprint can't hurt

09-30-09 03:10 AM
    Have you provisioned the phone ? It don't take no 4 hours that other dude must have had a Lame phone or something. It shouldn't take 4 hours , if so, something's up.
    Last edited by IZZY Dead; 09-30-09 at 03:30 AM.
    09-30-09 03:26 AM
    Definately call Sprint! Let the BB tech provision the phone, it will cut down on the frustration :-)

09-30-09 06:43 AM
    Earlier today and he only gets 1x. He's not getting any mms services, and none of the applications are there. Calls and texts work fine.

I checked the host routing tables and they weren't there. I registered it several times and he never gets the message back.

Any help please??

Contact Sprint Blackberry support-Business: 1-877-654-9111
    Last edited by Slingbox; 09-30-09 at 07:03 AM.
    09-30-09 06:49 AM
    I had the same issue with my phone a couple of weeks ago. Ended up having ot call Sprint and they got it straightened out. Took them a lil while though. Basically, even though the guy had configured the phone correctly on the sprint side (with the blackberry plan) it hadn't been sent over to blackberry, someone was having an issue with their servers. Blackberry ended up having to manually configure it, and when they did everything worked fine.
    09-30-09 08:21 AM
    thanks for the responses. i went to mobile services and clicked sprint...then update profile and that worked.

09-30-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD