So I'm sitting here at the verizon store right now with this beautiful 9630 in my hands and my S2 in my pocket and for some reason I am really enjoying this tour much more. My only problem is the size of these keys it is really hard to type comming from the touch screen storm. Other then that this phone is vert fast, and the over all phone is much better, I'm starting to think I may make the jump to a real blackberry and leave the toy phone in the past.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 04:01 PM
    I went from a Storm 1 to a 8530 and I love it. Do what makes you happy and what works for you. Plus you can sell your Storm 2 to make up a good amount of the difference in cost.
    04-08-10 04:09 PM
    yeah I agree I'm using my sisters new palm pixie now and I haye it it'd slow and the screen is not all that great but it's a fun toy to play with for 5 minutes do not buy a palm pixie black berry storm blows this out of the water and that's not aaying much
    04-08-10 04:46 PM
    If you're using an upgrade, Tour is currently free through Let's Talk/WalMart.com for VZW. $29.99 for Sprint
    New and upgrade price is the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-08-10 at 05:46 PM.
    04-08-10 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD