My trackball just stopped working will it be super bad when I take it in to vzn running 5.0? cuz I'm guessing they will just give me a new phone..

well, correction. it scrolls every way but DOWN and i fight it to make it scroll down.
    Welcome to the tour trackball. Just flash it back to 4.7.1 and take it in.
    11-20-09 05:18 PM
    Welcome to the tour trackball. Just flash it back to 4.7.1 and take it in.
    trying to! proved more difficult than upgrading. it sucks because I didn't drop it or anything today... it was working fine an hour ago!
    11-20-09 05:26 PM
    trying to! proved more difficult than upgrading. it sucks because I didn't drop it or anything today... it was working fine an hour ago!
    Should be pretty easy. Uninstall OS5 from the PC, install the official VZ 4.7.1 to the PC, run DM and do the "upgrade".
    11-20-09 05:27 PM
    hey, everything the poster said and better yup! everything he said
    11-20-09 05:29 PM
    Should be pretty easy. Uninstall OS5 from the PC, install the official VZ 4.7.1 to the PC, run DM and do the "upgrade".
    yeah, that's what I did after some googling I've got to find a new 5.0 download though. I deleted mine last night. just my luck!
    11-20-09 05:29 PM
    I can't get .230 stable on my device =( keeps crashing even after a wipe and clean install. No apps installed either. Guess Ill have to stick with stock for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 06:30 PM
    LOOKS LIKE THE OS MESSED UP MY TRACKBALL? I don't get it.. I was napping while my OS downgraded.. then I woke up and was on the way to verizon.. I started messing with it while driving (bad me, I know) and it started working again!! I don't get it. Fluke?

Either way, I'm hesitant to re-install 5.0.. Plus I deleted the file so I'd have to find a new live link.
    11-20-09 09:21 PM
    No, it's just that whatever was lodged got unlodged. Same thing happened to my Tour without an OS change.

Welcome to the unreliable tour trackball. It'll happen and go away again.
    11-20-09 10:54 PM
    Epic fail.

Do you happen to have a live link? (:
    11-20-09 11:01 PM
    My issues with Tour Hybrid 50v7.10 (5.0.0.230):

- Google Voice distorts your graphic if you are not signed in. (battery pull for me)
    - Cannot handle too much SMS' in your inbox.
    - QuickLaunch: Clock, Reset Device, Occasional Freezes, & More
    11-21-09 12:56 AM
    I have a few questions regarding my new Tour. I am on Sprint running .57.

1. Some emails come in with a huge font. Does upgrading to .61 fix this problem?

2. Even though I have selected to download HTML Images in Emails automatically, I still find myself having to click on "get images" am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

3. After I search someone in contacts, the next time I click to go into contacts the letters from the last search are still there and I have to delete them before typing in something new. Is there a way to have it start blank the next time you open it?

4. I am running OS .57 from Sprint. What are Pro's/Con's in upgrading to the non Sprint .61 OS? Are any of the above issues fixed? I am leery about going to the 5.0 since it is unofficial and I have seen people mentioning problems. However, it seems the .61 is official, just for another carrier. That being said, should I go to .61 from .57?

Other then this, I love my new Tour!

Thanks
    11-21-09 10:45 AM
111 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD