Hey guys,

I'm new here, but have had my BB Tour for over 5 months now. Well, I did the live update a few weeks ago and everything was fine, except for a few bugs here and there. Last night, I got a call from an unknown number and they left a voicemail, only it was a automated computer voice and not a human. The only message they left was, "Your an inspiration for birth control." So then today, shortly after I woke up, I tried calling my house number and it went straight to 911! What the heck! I soon began to realize that some but not all of my numbers have been scrambled around and I have no idea who's number is correct or wrong.

I did the 2nd live update this morning after I realized this... just was hoping it would set everything back to normal but it didnt. What should I do?

Do I go to Verizon to fix this? Is there something I can do to fix this? CAN THIS EVEN BE FIXED?

Thanks for your help in advance!
    04-24-10 04:06 PM
    I don't know why your contacts are scrambled, but here are two suggestions to fix the problem. First, if you haven't already, do a battery pull reboot. That fixes most odd problems. I haven't seen scrambled contacts reported as an OS bug, so there's a good chance a battery pull will solve the problem. If it doesn't, you can always restore from your last good backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 04:24 PM
    Right. Try batt pull and then restore your contact list from a recent backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 04:36 PM
    Thanks guys. I just tried doing that. I think it worked, but I'm not positive. However my house phone was set back to my regular number and 911 for some reason. I have no clue why this is.
    04-24-10 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD