I just got back from vacation, and i left my blackberry on at home. Eventually it died.

When I got back I tried to charge it to no avail.

The light will go on red and then nothing anytime i put in or take out the battery, assuming its plugged into a usb outlet.

Can someone please help.

I have a feeling this is something minor and dont want to deal with the geniuses at sprint.

thanks
    01-07-11 08:27 AM
    i have tried another battery to no avail
    01-07-11 08:29 AM
    How long have you attempted to let it charge? Are you using a wall charger, or USB cable with your computer?
    01-07-11 11:12 AM
    Have you tried to leave the battery out, plug it in to either the computer or wall jack and turning it on? It would be worth a try. Idk, I've never let my BB battery completely to to 0.
    01-07-11 04:27 PM
    If your battery went flat two or more days before you returned then I doubt your phone or battery has failed. You need to plug it to the wall charger and leave for atleast three hours. A usb charge point although charges a phone it takes a longer period charge a battery to 100% . The fact your led turns red is a good sign. From your post it looks like you plugged in your charger and expected immediate boot up of your phone, if that's what you did then try what I said.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD