1. tallo80's Avatar
    I just got back from vacation, and i left my blackberry on at home. Eventually it died.

    When I got back I tried to charge it to no avail.

    The light will go on red and then nothing anytime i put in or take out the battery, assuming its plugged into a usb outlet.

    Can someone please help.

    I have a feeling this is something minor and dont want to deal with the geniuses at sprint.

    thanks
    01-07-11 08:27 AM
  2. tallo80's Avatar
    i have tried another battery to no avail
    01-07-11 08:29 AM
  3. jabbs1's Avatar
    How long have you attempted to let it charge? Are you using a wall charger, or USB cable with your computer?
    01-07-11 11:12 AM
  4. SoccerRef12's Avatar
    Have you tried to leave the battery out, plug it in to either the computer or wall jack and turning it on? It would be worth a try. Idk, I've never let my BB battery completely to to 0.
    01-07-11 04:27 PM
  5. f0xx386's Avatar
    If your battery went flat two or more days before you returned then I doubt your phone or battery has failed. You need to plug it to the wall charger and leave for atleast three hours. A usb charge point although charges a phone it takes a longer period charge a battery to 100% . The fact your led turns red is a good sign. From your post it looks like you plugged in your charger and expected immediate boot up of your phone, if that's what you did then try what I said.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD