I don't know why but when im listening to music using the BB media player it inevitably stops playing and then it freezes on me. I've already reformatted my media card so i don't know what going on.....listening to music is now becoming tedious since it always freezes and then i have to do a battery pull and wait forever for the phone to come back on.....can anyone shed some light oh what the problem is or what i can do to fix.

thanks!
    10-07-09 01:46 PM
    How many other programs are you running at the time? the only time I really notice it is if I have a bunch of other programs running (or if I get a message/call or something) but it always unsticks itself.
    10-07-09 01:57 PM
    I know exactly what you mean, and I have no solution.
    I'm on my 5th Tour since its release. They all do this, sooner or later. Its a buggy phone. Period. End of paragraph.

(Doesn't matter the programs running at the same time. Doesn't matter the media card. I've tried it all.)
    10-07-09 02:01 PM
    yea mine does this also, i have to do the pull about once a day at least, its pretty annoying, hopefully with the next os it will be fixed
    10-07-09 02:05 PM
    I know exactly what you mean, and I have no solution.
    I'm on my 5th Tour since its release. They all do this, sooner or later. Its a buggy phone. Period. End of paragraph.

(Doesn't matter the programs running at the same time. Doesn't matter the media card. I've tried it all.)
    Are you running stock OS or something else? If it's stock, I would wipe/reinstall the OS and then just run media player before installing any of your apps (an app could possibly be interfering) - then install apps 1 by 1 and testing the media player after each install.
    10-07-09 02:12 PM
    Good to know i'm not the only one....i guess i'll put up with it until the next OS fix....i'm so used to not having to carry around my ipod. I dont wanna go back to carrying around one more thing in my pocket.

thx for the replies!
    10-07-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD