Can anyone tell me if there is an app where I can have multiple websites/webpages open on the tour and scroll from one to the other? I'm looking for something similar to the interface for AppWorld (scrolling right to left, or left to right to show apps) where I can scroll right to left, or left to right to the two or more open webpages.

I've seen a couple of touch screen smartphones (iPhone one of them) where multiple pages are open and you can quickly move from one to the other. Currently on the Tour, I'm thinking my only options are to go to "Go To", and then open a new page, then repeat that step when I want to view the prior web page. Real pain when logins/passwords are required!

Any help would be appreciated!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 11:03 AM
    Opera can have tabs. Is that what you want?

06-01-10 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the reply! Tabs would work. Can you view a website while on a phone conversation with opera?

Opera can have tabs. Is that what you want?

06-01-10 12:17 PM
    Thanks for the reply! Tabs would work. Can you view a website while on a phone conversation with opera?
    Yes, you can "view" it; if it is already open and loaded prior to making the call. But you can't surf or do anything that requires data transfer while in a voice call with any CDMA device.

06-01-10 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD