For some reason, I am getting multiple inbox/spam folders, even though I only have 1 BIS gmail account and 1 BES work account. I originally had 2 extra inboxes, and when I sent the service books again, it added another one. Anybody have this problem and know how to fix it?
    08-12-09 10:45 AM
    I have this same problem and am also looking for a fix. Any luck? It shows 4 inboxes on my phone though I only have one email account linked.
    08-13-09 01:34 AM
    sorry, i got nothing. just glad that I am not experiencing this issue. hopefully someone will post a link or a fix soon. good luck!
    08-13-09 06:49 AM
    I had this same issue when I had the curve. I'm assuming everytime we add or delete an email acct. it multiply. Don't know but that's the only thing I can contribute the multiple boxes to... correct me if I'm wrong.
    08-13-09 08:49 AM
    Finally i got something that seem really works:
    (from blackberrystormfront)

If you happen to delete email accounts that you had initially set up on your Blackberry Storm it just so happens the folders may be left behind. You will notice this if you are viewing your messages and select View Folders. A list of all your folders will show up such as SMS Inbox, SMS Outbox, etc. You may notice some folders that say Inbox and have a Spam subfolder. These may be left behind after deletion of an old email account. Luckily they are simple to remove but impossible to find directions on the internet on how to accomplish this task. That is of course until this post made it to Blackberry Storm Front. Here is the simple answer so you can have a nice tidy folder list.

Connect your Blackberry Storm to your PC. Open the Desktop Manager application and go to the Backup/Restore function. Click Advanced. Once inside select the Folders database and hit Clear. The application will prompt you to confirm and all the empty folders should be removed.

Note - Do a quick database backup before this just in case you need to restore anything - its just a good habit when changing things on your Storm in case anything goes wrong.

Below is what your folder list should look like if its nice and tidy. If you have additional items that say Inbox with a subfolder Spam and you know they are leftover from previously deleted accounts than perform this tip.

Hope this can help...
    cheers.
    jusmac
    08-22-09 12:49 PM
    Has anyone tried this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 01:00 PM
    Yes a couple times and it works
    08-22-09 01:01 PM
    I had this same problem and do again (just deleted and re added gmail). I ended up figuring this out on my own and I had posted it. I would have too, but the instuctions are already here
    08-22-09 01:47 PM
    Ok, so i did all of this and now i no longer have multiple inboxes. But how do I get my one original inbox back? I set up my gmail account again but there is no longer any "inbox" in my message folders.

EDIT: Nevermind i fixed the problem =)
    Last edited by Coops4hoops; 09-08-09 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Fixed problem
    09-08-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD