Is there any way to set multiple alarms or a free app that will allow you to set multiple alarms?
    07-13-09 09:03 PM
    you can set multiple alarms with the calendar app.

in the calendar app, click the menu button, then hit new alarm.
    07-13-09 10:14 PM
    or bbsmart alarms pro...its cheap and it is very easy to quickly set multiple alarms
    07-13-09 10:17 PM
    when i installed alarms pro (had it for my curve), i had an issue selecting which days of the week for the alarm to recur on. did you have a similar problem?

i like just using the alarm built in, because it integrates with the bedside mode thing
    07-13-09 10:20 PM
    when i installed alarms pro (had it for my curve), i had an issue selecting which days of the week for the alarm to recur on. did you have a similar problem?

i like just using the alarm built in, because it integrates with the bedside mode thing
    I haven't had an issue like that for BB Smart Alarms Pro.

I wish the built in alarm would support multiple alarms just like alarms pro because of the fact that it wakes up if you need to power it down
    07-13-09 10:23 PM
    never had a problem with it music man...
    07-13-09 10:24 PM
    What verison of bb smarts are you running for people who are successful? TIA

I cant select a day either...
    07-17-09 09:28 AM
    or bbsmart alarms pro...its cheap and it is very easy to quickly set multiple alarms
    It's $8.95. That's not very cheap.
    07-17-09 09:34 AM
    Has anyone found a way to customize the sounds for the Tour's multiple alarms capability?
    08-03-09 03:04 PM
    Be forewarned - BBSmart does NOT respond to customer support inquiries. I've e-mailed them half a dozen times over the course of several weeks and they simply won't respond. Disappointing after paying for their application.

There is no way in the world I would ever buy anything else from BBSmart.
    08-16-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD