ok, did a search and nothing. how do i move my ringtones from the music folder to the ringtone folder?? can it be done without using DM??? any help is appreciated
    11-23-09 09:06 PM
    Yeah with file manager, you can download them on bb app world, filescout or filemanager pro, their pretty useful....both pretty much the same, filescout is a little more complicated you can see all your files, operating ones etc, filemanager pro is a little more basic, each one has a free trial.....try one out
    11-23-09 09:38 PM
    It can also be done using Media Player. Press BB/menu button and select EXPLORE. Find the folder with the tones and press BB/menu and go for it - tedious to actually go up/down the folder structure to move/copy but it can work. Filescout can do more than one at a time.
    11-23-09 11:27 PM
    ...how do i move my ringtones from the music folder to the ringtone folder?? can it be done without using DM???

Are you not wanting to use DM, or are you unable to use a PC? If it's DM you want to avoid but you have access to a PC, you can connect the device utilizing Mass Storage and Cut/Paste.
    11-24-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD