So am I right? The only mobile banking app available for the tour right now is bank of America? does anyone know when some other are supposed to be out? say, suntrust for bb tour?
    09-14-09 09:32 AM
    The BofA app isn't really an application. Just a launcher to the mobile site.
    09-14-09 09:44 AM
    so there is no real mobile banking apps for the tour yet? that sucks....
    09-14-09 09:46 AM
    Well I'm sure there is, I just don't know about any of them. The BofA launcher does the job for me.
    09-14-09 09:51 AM
    I use the mobile checkbook app for my tour and love it. It isn't connected with my online banking or anything, but if you are interested in just having a checkbook register on your phone this is a wonderful way to do so. Also, you can add several accounts like if you have more than one or if you have savings, etc. On this you can email yourself your register as an excel document so you also have a printout. It is something to check into if you are interested.
    09-14-09 09:59 AM
    I have a Wells Fargo launcher and it does everything I need. I can check balances, transfer funds, make payments, etc...I'm not sure how an actual app would be that much more helpful...?
    09-14-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD