Hi! I am not receiving at least 1-2 emails a day on my Tour. I do see them in outlook when I get home. My provider is Verizon. My email provider is comcast, but I don't think they are the problem. I am not getting hundreds of emails a day,but more like 10-20, yet this is still annoying. My Tour is not used for business (thankfully), but to miss personal emails on a daily basis is a pain. I have 3 kids in 6 sports & schedules/practices change on a daily basis!! If I'm out & about I'm not getting these updates!! I can handle a missed email once in awhile, but daily?? Any suggestions? My husband does not seem to have this problem on his Tour and we have everything else exactly the same!! Texting always seems to work great!! thank you!!!
    06-22-10 10:09 AM
    Your emails settings on the device itself have to be the issue! Go into your email setup on the device itself and make sure all of the information is correct. Also, have you changed your password on the account and not changed it on the device? Often this is a simple solution that people overlook.
    06-22-10 01:54 PM
    Do you have any forwarding filters set up? Maybe spam filtering?
    06-22-10 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD