I've had my tour for a while now and I just updated it to the newest os. But before I updated it I could hide my sent messages. With the new os when I went and selected the option to hide sent messages I saved my changes and went back to my messages and they never hid. I know its not a big issue but I liked having my messages less crowded. My other issue is all my bbm messages are showing up in my sms messages. I choose the option to not have them show in sms but that doesn't work either. Is anyone else having these problems or know what I could do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 08:40 PM
    Try a battery pull if you haven't already. That will usually fix any problems.
    11-01-09 08:47 PM
    I have tried that a few times and no luck. I don't know what else to do.

11-01-09 08:57 PM
    Which OS are you running?
    11-01-09 09:03 PM
    I'm running 5.0.0.230

11-01-09 09:37 PM
    Oh jesus hahaha, its threaded sms, there is no option to hide that's the way the sms' show with threaded sms.

11-01-09 09:59 PM
    I know it's threaded. But Im talking about before you click on a conversation to open into a thread with someone, where you can see everyone you are talking to at the moment. I have a storm that has 5.0.0.230. And my dents are hid on that. I don't get why it's doing this.

11-01-09 10:10 PM
    Not sure what your asking but I'm pretty sure that's the idea of threaded sms;
    One "thread" for each contact if you wanna get rid of the name in the messages folder your gonna have to keep deleting the convo.

11-01-09 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD