I just got a tour, but it constantly stops reading my micro sd card durring the middle of its usage. I have about 1.2Gb loaded onto the preinstalled micro sd card that comes with the phone. The first couple of days it worked just fine. Today...not so good. While I am listening to music the phone will stop reading the card randomly. Whenever I simulate a battery pull the micro sd card works just fine again. The only thing I can think of is that I am possibly overheating the card since I have been listening to music off it and streaming Pandora all day at work. That doesn't make much sense although.

Any suggestions?
    07-17-09 05:51 PM
    I just got a tour, but it constantly stops reading my micro sd card durring the middle of its usage. I have about 1.2Gb loaded onto the preinstalled micro sd card that comes with the phone. The first couple of days it worked just fine. Today...not so good. While I am listening to music the phone will stop reading the card randomly. Whenever I simulate a battery pull the micro sd card works just fine again. The only thing I can think of is that I am possibly overheating the card since I have been listening to music off it and streaming Pandora all day at work. That doesn't make much sense although.

Any suggestions?

I would try reformatting the card something could be corrupt on it..

if that doesn't work I would consider replacing the card as this issue should not exist
    07-17-09 06:19 PM
    Just to be sure, the problem would not be with the phone itself right? If there was a chance of that I would get it replaced to ensure I have a good quality phone since I will be using it for a couple years. Well, unless an LTE phone comes out sooner.
    07-17-09 06:26 PM
    My phone isn't recognizing any of the sd cards that I have. I thought the tour was supposed to come with a 2GB card too? Mine is only 1 GB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD