Well my dad just got a tour(posting from it now haha) and his messages, unlike mine on my storm2, has missed calls incorporated with his messages. My dad doesn't want that, he wants his missed calls separate(in the phone option I guess where they are normally. How can I stop the missed calls from appearing in messages? Thanks

Wow... Typing with the keypad took longer than with my s2 touch screen... And I even made more mistakes that I had to go back and correct... I must be really used to a touch screen haha.

Hope you guys can help my dad out with his new phone, he will probably have a lot of questions that I will be asking. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 11:42 PM
    phone screen>BB button>options>call logging>none
    01-14-10 11:44 PM
    This has been a very popular question tonight
    01-14-10 11:44 PM
    Haha. Thanks. Sorry if it was an inconvenience. There are actually quite a few differences between the storm models and the keypad models(tour, bold ect)

Gotta say, the keypad is kinda growing on me... But I love my storms big screen and touch features... Plus I'm 16, not a businessman like my dad.

01-14-10 11:52 PM
    Never ever an inconvienence, ever. Ask anything, anytime!
    01-14-10 11:53 PM
    Never ever an inconvienence, ever. Ask anything, anytime!
    Haha. Thank you!
    I'm sure my dad will have many more questions, and if I can't answer them, I will definitely relay them here, to you guys on the tour section.

01-14-10 11:59 PM
    I look forward to it!
    01-15-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD