Absolutely LOVE my Tour, but about 75% of the time, when I press the Menu button (the dots) it pulls up the application switcher instead of the menu. For instance, I'm on the home zen screen, and I press the Menu button to get the rest of the icons to show, and it goes to the Switcher. Or if I'm in an application and want the Menu for that to say go to options, I press the menu button again and it pulls up the switcher instead of the menu. Any ideas???
    11-27-09 10:29 AM
    First off try a battery reset.

The menu button will bring up the swtich application app if you press it too long and it does not take long. When you hit the menu to bring up all the icons, just get use to like tapping it. Took the wife a while, but she got it down.
    11-27-09 10:32 AM
    You can also adjust your keyrate to your likings .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 11:22 AM
    Yep - pathing for this is options>screen/keyboard. Change the key rate
    11-27-09 11:25 AM
    If are are HOLDING the Menu button, it will bring up the Application Switcher.
    11-27-09 04:20 PM
    Wow - that was WAY too easy!!! Kind of like holding letters too long while typing gives the capitals. not so great for passwords! Thanks for the info - I guess sometimes we just can't see the (really) easy solutions!!!!

Thanks again everyone - Happy Holidays!
    11-27-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD