I did the wireless upgrade to .61 just now and my memory is about 25% lower than before. I went from averaging 106mb now its sitting at 78mb. is this normal? Will the tour be slow? It's still plenty of memory, I'm just curious.
    11-28-09 08:31 AM
    Do a battery pull.... Your memory will go back up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 08:33 AM
    I only have 15mb left on my Tour...I use it to its full potential and the Tour still runs just as fast as it did with me having over 100mb on the phone. dont worry about memory on this phone, it will not effect the performance at all
    11-28-09 08:35 AM
    11-28-09 08:42 AM
    Pretty good info - I've never done an OTA OS upgrade, but it's good to know that the downgrade data is still loaded and should be deleted after a successful "test drive" of the new OS.
    11-28-09 08:52 AM
    One more question. I have weatherbug elite and now it needs the activation code. My dumbass didn't save it and the email was deleted. How can I get this back? I emailed the support the AppWorld. Any other ideas?

11-28-09 09:20 AM
    One more question. I have weatherbug elite and now it needs the activation code. My dumbass didn't save it and the email was deleted. How can I get this back? I emailed the support the AppWorld. Any other ideas?

If you got it through the app world, log back in and go to "My World". All of your puchased apps should show up, and you will see the license code in small letters after your click on the app (in the top right corner).
    11-28-09 09:26 AM
    Did you go into your my app world icon on the device? if not look there. If it is not there, login to your account and it should appear.
    11-28-09 09:26 AM
    Thanks. I looked over that code up top quite a few times.

11-28-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD