Why is it that with the .591 verizon update, my memory goes up and down up and down. I'm talkin about went from 60s to 92 back to 89 MB in one day!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 05:36 AM
    Never heard of that before..I've lost .3 MB since I installed the night of the release, haven't pulled the battery yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 07:08 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me. Its now stabled out. My only problem i am getting now certain apps (skype, aim, msn) have a spock or something like that permission thing pop up all the time not. You hit allow and its goes away. But if i don't check my phone at lest every 5min while skype is going these pop ups get backed up and i have to either click forever (last time took me 20 min before it stopped) or do a battery pull. I am also having a lot of weird happenings with my tour since the update. Weirdest being a battery drain ( i get alot less time out of it now) and if my tour even remotely hits a surfaces it resets like a battery pull (never dropped my phone before but now even the 2 cm drop from my hand to table resets the phone). over all i am still wicked happy with the update. especially with the sms set up
    03-31-10 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD