Hello. I am in love with my bb tour but I do have one complaint... Why can't we save downloads and themes to the memory card? I have a few apps on my bb but I am down to 67mb of free space for downloads. Is this an enhancement they might consider for future updates? Anyway around this? Thanks a bunch!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 09:01 AM
    This has been a standard for a while on all devices.

Hopefully a feature will come along to enable this.

But 67mb is not bad.. When you get down to 15 or below I would start removing app's to free up memory... Once below 12mb your berry will start removing message, etc to make room...
    04-07-10 09:15 AM
    This has been a standard for a while on all devices.

Hopefully a feature will come along to enable this.

But 67mb is not bad.. When you get down to 15 or below I would start removing app's to free up memory... Once below 12mb your berry will start removing message, etc to make room...
    Thanks so much for the help. I am a former windows person and am used to seeing gigs of memory available.

Have you done a battery pull? SOmetimes that fixes my memory.
    No I have not, how do I do that?
    04-07-10 03:53 PM
    No I have not, how do I do that?
    Take the back panel off the Tour. Pull the battery out. Wait a few seconds. Put it back in. Put the back panel back on.

Wait until your phone restarts (3-5 minutes is typical).
    04-08-10 08:21 AM
    i have been getting the time clock icon on my phone alot lately. is that a problem with the OS or something else? and it takes a good amount of time to go off and start functioning again.
    04-08-10 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD