i just upgraded from the curve, and when i put the memory card in the tour it is not recognizing it? is it because it has media on it from the curve?
    i dont know what to do!
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks guys.
    09-21-09 06:48 PM
    Plug it into the old curve, disable media card encryption. And pop it in. I had the same problem
    09-21-09 06:52 PM
    thx for the response!
    09-21-09 06:56 PM
    To prevent weird 'Twilight Zone' stuff from happening down the road, make sure you format the card in the Tour.
    09-21-09 07:48 PM
    Twice now, my Tour has stopped recognizing my memory card which has not been used in other phone. Both times I was listening to music with my headphones on and it stopped playing in the middle of a song and reverted to the single preloaded piece of music. The phone would not recognize my card after that despite taking it out and repositioning it. I actually took the phone back and they exchanged it for a new one. My new phone experienced the exact same problem-stopped recognizing the card in the middle of a song. It will not recognize my 8GB memory card anymore. I finally got it to say "Media card cannnot be read. Verify that the memory card is formatted." I then attempted to reformat the card, it said "Reformat Failed" and still will not recognize my card.
    What gives?
    This is VERY frustrating! I've lost photos and can't use my apps!
    09-22-09 11:22 AM
    I backed up my card to PC, then formatted it on new tour. Then copied over the data to appropreate folder. I do this for every new BB. Probable don't have too but never ran into any issues..
    09-22-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD