Ok so I only recently started using the media player, and for some reason sometimes it stops transmitting through the headphones after the first song. it doesn't use the handset or the speakerphone, it just stops transmitting but the media player still shows the next song playing, and then when I press pause and then play again it either plays again or switches to speakerphone, did this happen to anyone else??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 07:16 PM
    I have read about others having that issue. I'm not sure why it occurs. So far, I have not run into it.
    11-24-09 07:39 PM
    I have read about others having that issue. I'm not sure why it occurs. So far, I have not run into it.
    Hmm ok I can't figure out a pattern as to when that happens either, oh and are there any shortcuts for play back next etc when in media player instead of scrolling? Just wondering thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 07:42 PM
    I had the problem, and I know tons of people do, after you update to 5.0.0.230 operating system. If you just pause, then play the second following song, all the songs afterwards will play fine.
    11-24-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD