I did a battery pull a few weeks ago and now every time I turn my Tour on I get a message saying the media card can not be accessed due to fatal errors. I have tried to repair, reformat, and reinstall multiple times. I have even taken it out and done a battery pull and it still won't fix it. I don't use even half of the memory on my media card and I can't think of any reason this is happening. I have no idea what to do next but I want my media card back! HELP!
    10-07-10 09:20 AM
    When you connect your device to your PC and enable mass storage mode, go to My Computer, and right click the drive that represents the media card. Then click properties>tools>error checking, and have Windows check for errors and repair the errors.
    10-08-10 11:21 AM
    When you connect your device to your PC and enable mass storage mode, go to My Computer, and right click the drive that represents the media card. Then click properties>tools>error checking, and have Windows check for errors and repair the errors.
    One problem though , even the computer is not able to detect the SD card how is it even possible to check the status of the card?
    11-08-11 08:32 AM
    I don't know what OS you are using or if this just happened all of sudden with mo chanfe but some of the tour OS's didn't like the sdhc card. Can you format the card in a computer?
    11-08-11 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD