Hey Ppl! Is I just me or is every thread u read is about someone saying they have any issue with there Tour is something minor? Sounds like some ppl either: A. Haven't owned a BB before or B. Don't know how to use there BB! My suggestion is read the manuel before u post a thread! More than likely the answer will be there! Anyone second this motion? Its okay to ask question but who wants to read the same thread over & over again!
    Last edited by Raneciansamaiya; 09-07-09 at 08:11 AM.
    09-07-09 08:04 AM
    you are correct. many polls have been posted in this Tour fourm... more then 60% of the Tour useres on here say they are brand new to Blackberry and never owned one before. Many of whome post what they think are problems when in fact its just that they don't know how to use the blackberry OS yet.
    09-07-09 08:17 AM
    People have also posted numerous threads on this same thing. New ppl come to forums to seek Q&A. It will continue. Sucks and its annoying but... No matter how much you tell ppl to search or read, it will continue. After all, that's what were here for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 08:25 AM
    yeah the "I returned my Tour" and "I'm on my 100th tour" threads are EXTREMELY annoying.... Its a computer, and like a computer it will freeze, it will need to be rebooted and it wont be perfect.
    09-07-09 12:07 PM
    There's also quite a few threads about people pointing out all the threads of people complaining
    09-07-09 01:16 PM
    yeah the "I returned my Tour" and "I'm on my 100th tour" threads are EXTREMELY annoying.... Its a computer, and like a computer it will freeze, it will need to be rebooted and it wont be perfect.
    Lol idk wat computer you be using because the ones I use don't freeze. Lol
    09-07-09 01:47 PM
    Lol idk wat computer you be using because the ones I use don't freeze. Lol
    he's simply saying that there will be issues with any piece of electronic equipment. Whether you experience it or not is irrelevant.....
    09-07-09 02:01 PM
    I can't discuss anything in this forum its all people crying about little things, just take it back and shut up.

09-07-09 02:54 PM
    We as a crowd are very critical of our devices. We know more about bb than your average user and we expect more. Issues here will be magnified as we are more like to notice things. That being said there are some issues with the tour most of which verizon, sprint and RIM have been handling.

09-07-09 02:57 PM
    There's also quite a few threads about people pointing out all the threads of people complaining
    PERFECT!
    09-07-09 04:18 PM
    People who have decided to defend a device with obvious defects are silly. You paid 500 dollars for what? Only fanboys think it is ok for something to not work as intended.
    09-07-09 04:20 PM
    People who have decided to defend a device with obvious defects are silly. You paid 500 dollars for what? Only fanboys think it is ok for something to not work as intended.
    Everything has defects. The point is only Verizon knows if there are widespread problems or if all of these threads are just hubris. Yeah I'm not doubting some Tours have trackball issues, the key word is some.

There is absolutely no doubt anything that is manufactured is subject to a defect. So saying defending a device with obvious defects is silly because RIM, Apple, Samsung and LG and the rest all produce devices with defects. Basing an opinion on what you read on an Internet forum is also silly.
    09-07-09 04:37 PM
    90% of these threads wouldn't exist if people would just call 611 or go into a store for a replacement and or search the already existing forums.

09-07-09 04:48 PM
    I love my tour.... Best blackberry released so far....

09-07-09 04:59 PM
    Yes but not every little problems needs a new thread deal wit your sprint/vz store return it get another one or get a different phone. Most of these issues besides the trackball can be fixed with an OS update. I used to have a bold and it was just as buggy at launch a few firmwares later most problems were solved

09-07-09 05:00 PM
    That's why I said 90%. There are legitimate issues yet a surprising amount have been asked and answered more than once. Someone mentioned earlier how bloated these forums are and it a spiraling issue, the more people constantly post the same thing over and over the harder it is for the real answers to get found.

09-07-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD