Omg Toar Is Peace Of Garbage Dont By Ever!!!!!!!!!1
    LOL... here he goes again !
    07-25-09 02:28 PM
    Hasn't the Tour only been available for 13 days (as of today)?
    07-25-09 02:28 PM
    Adorable phone, other than the track-ball issue, my tethering issue, and my present inability to make love to it. I am working on a fix for all 3 issues....
    Last edited by Barredbard; 07-25-09 at 02:34 PM.
    07-25-09 02:29 PM
    , and my present inability to make love to it.
    Apparently there's a fix for that in OS 5.0
    07-25-09 02:32 PM
    Apparently there's a fix for that in OS 5.0
    Ah. I wasn't aware of that. It did seem a bit more responsive to my touch after the upgrade, now that I think of it. Touche...
    07-25-09 02:43 PM
    I love it. My first BB so i am a little overwhelmed with all it can do, any good sites that can give me some help with learning how to use it?
    Crackberry.com
    07-25-09 02:43 PM
    i have no complains about the phone, have had it since it came out and love it...its super fast, sleek, and a great device all around
    07-25-09 04:17 PM
    It's a good phone but some have complained in other posts that it doesn't float if you drop it in the toilet and it doesnt cook breakfast for you so it's making me wonder if i should keep it =)

Ummm seriously aside from a few bugs that should be fixed with a few os upgrades...it's an excellente phone.
    A software upgrade isn't going to fix the battery cover, the screen ripple, the overheating problem, the headphone jack, etc. It's far from a good phone with all of the QC problems that are happening.
    07-25-09 04:34 PM
    It's far from a good phone with all of the QC problems that are happening.
    I don't know about that. They reportedly sold over 300,000 phones over the first three days, and you can find (maybe) a few hundred people complaining about the phones on the internet. Tough to tell what actual percentage of phones have problems without seeing official return numbers, which I'm sure will never be public.
    07-25-09 04:44 PM
    The BlackBerry Tour is a Beast!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 04:50 PM
    wow, talk about fanboys.
    07-25-09 05:13 PM
    A software upgrade isn't going to fix the battery cover, the screen ripple, the overheating problem, the headphone jack, etc. It's far from a good phone with all of the QC problems that are happening.
    Agreed! But I have none of those issues, so out of my personal experience with the Tour, I think its a great phone.
    But I also think that too many people have issues with their Tours and QC should be way better,everything is mass produced these days and looks like big companies are cutting corners.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 07:18 PM
    It's a darned good phone, enjoy it. Keyboard bliss.
    07-25-09 07:32 PM
    i really like mine
    07-25-09 07:48 PM
    It's a good phone but some have complained in other posts that it doesn't float if you drop it in the toilet and it doesnt cook breakfast for you so it's making me wonder if i should keep it =)

Ummm seriously aside from a few bugs that should be fixed with a few os upgrades...it's an excellente phone.
    BlackBerry Tours are known to make your super cool though!
    07-25-09 07:54 PM
    I just upgraded from a 8830...you talk about an upgrade! Fast processor, faster downloads (now have rev.A), sweet display, good looks, feels good when using as a phone, very enhanced OS, TWO convenience buttons, almost bottomless pit of memory for apps, the Sprint precision theme looks good enough I'm not even hankering for a 3rd party theme yet...hey, did I mention that I like this model? No phone's perfect, but no complaints from me!

P>S> The battery has handled everything I've thrown at it
    Last edited by ArGiEs; 07-25-09 at 08:20 PM.
    07-25-09 08:16 PM
    I love this phone, nicest looking BB. Haven't had any major problems with it. BBM 5.0 works on mines. BIG PLUS! I'm pretty happy with it.
    07-25-09 08:35 PM
    on day two, and i'm in love.
    07-25-09 08:49 PM
    the only issue that I have is it takes a while to reboot... it but you don't have to reboot it often anyway..

I am loving it..
    07-25-09 08:50 PM
    First off, first BB and first smartphone. wow.

My 'new every two' wasn't until 8/11 but after reading about the Tour I went to the Verizon store yesterday. He 'talked to his boss', which I suspected was used car salesman speak and said that they could give me the discount then. I tore into it as soon as I got home (got two, one for me and my wife) and have been having a blast. I spent the day at the museum with my son and the pictures weren't up to par, but I suspect that's me. For what it offers, it's a very intuitive device. I did have a problem with the User Tools CD, but downloaded the executable from bb.com.

This is gonna be fun!
    07-25-09 09:01 PM
    This is definately my favorite Blackberry.
    07-25-09 09:11 PM
    BlackBerry Tours are known to make your super cool though!
    That is the ONLY reason why i got it...to look super cool
    07-25-09 09:50 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD