I just sent my Storm back could not get use to the touch screen.
    Now i am looking for another replacement.
    Does this Tour need the battery pulled to keep the memory up?

Does it lag when you type a number in?

How about the battery life?
    To me the storm battery wasn't that good if i did a few texts (5) and, few calls (maybe 30 mins at the most) and some browsing (30-60 mins) the battery died quickly.

does it have it where you can set the alarm to go off at different times?

need it to go off at 6:30 and again at 7:30 the same days. don't want to keep having to change the time.

Thanks for the help.
    09-19-09 11:33 PM
    The Tour has a ridiculous amount of free memory. Out of the box, it has like 130mb or something like that.
    I only do a battery pull so the performance is at top-knotch.
    And no, I have not yet seen it lag when I type numbers in.
    Battery life is great, I consider myself a heavy user and by the end of the day, I still have about 1.5 to 2 out of the 5 bars on the battery life left.
    About the alarm, no. You will need to change it to go off at different times, but there are plenty of applications which will allow you to set multiple times to the alarm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 11:39 PM
    1. No. i do a reset (in lieu of a battery pull) about once every 2 weeks as maintenance. i have a lot of apps on my Tour and plenty of memory (90,000,000
    ).

2. No lag when typing numbers here.

3. i'm a heavy user and i get about 10 hours on one charge. i tested that the first week i got my Tour. Now i tend to charge when i can to keep it topped off.

4. There is an app for that! BBSmart Alarms Pro

Tour is a great device! My favorite phone so far!

09-20-09 02:17 AM
    Chrisy520 I just wanted to thank you for not being one of those mods with a "god complex".
    09-20-09 02:21 AM
    aww thanks! i just remember what it's like to be new to BlackBerry. i was greeted very warmly here a year ago with all my newbie questions

That's why i love this site!

(Unless you're being sarcastic...then i banish you to ****! Ha)

09-20-09 02:24 AM
    you're welcome and no i wasn't being sarcastic. I have just gotten sick of all the attitude people are putting out when if you look at their "old" tweets, often the last 6 months or so and they start bashing all these people who may not know better or may be new to a forum area and are unfamiliar with the usage of it. It is refreshing to have a genuinely nice mod on here
    09-20-09 03:07 AM
    Not a heavy phone user, moderate email and a bit more than moderate browsing. Battery lasts two days. No real need for battery pull - never got low on memory. I keep the gps on and use it to track my hikes and bikes - no memory loss on that and battery is okay.
    09-20-09 08:50 AM
    I charge my phone in the evening until 10-11pm. Head to bed. Wake up at 5:30am and my Tour lasts me just over 24 hours (down to about 20%). I used Twitter, email, and texting. Some internet but not much, same goes for phone calls.

Basically, I charge my phone once a day which is fine with me.
    09-20-09 08:55 AM
    thanks everyone that answered.

to the ones that said to use the search feature It was used but don't have days to spend on the website to search thru post to answer questions.

so if this offends you sorry and i will go find a phone some where else.
    09-20-09 10:09 AM
    I returned my Storm and got a Tour. I liked the Storm very much; I love the Tour.

09-20-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD