Hi all. So about 2 weeks ago I finally got around to updating my Sprint Tour from the first Sprint release of 5 to whatever is out now. Did the update over the air. everything seemed fine. However next day after the update I noticed some major differences.
    1. Battery won't last for more than 8 hours even with minimal use. Pre update it lasted all day no problem..
    2. When plugging in to charge with standard wall charger, the night clock screen with alarm no longer pops up. But it does seem to charge
    3. When I plug it in to the work PC, the clock screen pops up, but it won't charge off the computer and the computer doesn't recognize its connected. Neither on the work PC or on my iMac. DM doesn't recognize it as connected either.

So I've been putting up with this for 2 weeks until today. I figured the software update jacked something up. so following the manual, I went into the options, advanced options, wireless update, and selected revert to the previous version. It started fine and looked like it was going. But then it got to 58% Overall restore progress and hung there. Current database was listed as quick pull lite that it got hung up on. After it sitting at 58% for a good 3 hours I took a risk and pulled the battery. (powering it down and back on did nothing, was still hung up.) Put the battery back in, it booted up and went right back into restore mode. Seemed to start the process over. Flew thru the first few items, now its at Quickpull Lite again and its stuck at 7% progress. It just won't go past this.

What can I do here? any ideas? Would really love some input before I go to Sprint tomorrow morning and throw this thing at them. I NEED my phone for work and personal stuff. I am close to full 2 year upgrade eligibility but I don't want to waste it now with the iPhone rumored to hit Sprint in a few months. However I NEED my Tour and I need it to work until that happens. Please HELP!!!
    08-19-11 02:01 AM
    Ok, update. Let it go overnight. Woke up this morning, it's still hung at 7% Overall restore progress. Again is stuck still on the QuickPull Pro Data under the current database. I have a manager meeting for the next 2 hours then planning to run down the street to the Sprint service center and pray they can fix it or worst case replace it for me. 26 views and nobody has any input on this?
    08-19-11 11:17 AM
    Ok so sprint managed to "fix" it after a few hours and 2 repair centers. However they had to do a master reset. Just went to link it to the pc here at work to load my contacts onto it and the damn thing rebooted itself! I've tried 4 times now and it keeps rebooting as soon as I plug it into the computer!

Any ideas how to fix this?
    Or can I maybe Bluetooth sync it with my iPad and pull my contacts from that?
    08-19-11 06:38 PM
    Ok so sprint managed to "fix" it after a few hours and 2 repair centers. However they had to do a master reset. Just went to link it to the pc here at work to load my contacts onto it and the damn thing rebooted itself! I've tried 4 times now and it keeps rebooting as soon as I plug it into the computer!

Any ideas how to fix this?
    Or can I maybe Bluetooth sync it with my iPad and pull my contacts from that?
    08-19-11 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD