I have my company email coming from BB Server. I also use a Yahoo account. Both accounts show mail in main mail folder. I would like to only have BB Server Email from work in this folder, and Yahoo mail in Yahoo mail folder. Is there an easy way to do this? Right now, all BB Server and Yahoo mail show up in main mailbox. Yahoo Mail also shows up in Yahoo Mail folder. I just want BB Server mail in main mailbox.
    Thanks,
    Precipice
    Last edited by precipice; 01-06-10 at 01:31 PM.
    01-06-10 01:28 PM
    I have my company email coming from BB Server. I also use a Yahoo account. Both accounts show mail in main mail folder. I would like to only have BB Server Email from work in this folder, and Yahoo mail in Yahoo mail folder. Is there an easy way to do this?
    Thanks,
    Precipice
    Not that I'm aware of. Your best option is just to hide that icon, I would think.
    01-06-10 01:30 PM
    One possible workaround: remove the Yahoo account from your Blackberry (using sprint.blackberry.net or verizon.blackberry.net) and delete the service books from your phone, then download the Yahoo! Mail app from Yahoo. That would keep all Yahoo mail inside the app. The only downside is you would lose the push feature.
    01-06-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD