Picked this Berry up after church this am. Just after the initial rush, so I was in and out in about 35 minutes. Many, many positives.

1. Speed to burn when compared to my curve.
    2. Memory so that I don't have to choose which apps to keep.
    3. Great Display
    4. Better OS
    5. ..........You get the idea. GPS!

My only issues so far are transitioning old apps. Some just won't be compatible for a bit, but come on it is day 1.

Very pleased with this upgrade!
    07-12-09 09:49 PM
    Glad you like it. Can't wait to get mine mailed to me from Sprint. I'm getting a little tired of all the whiners posting their "problems" with the Tour as most of them are unwarranted for a just-released device.
    07-12-09 09:51 PM
    Yeah i love this phone. My only issues is the small trackball i wish it was the size of the curve but Hey all and all a GREAT phone!! i gave up my iphone for it!! If anyone gets it go to best buy for best price!
    07-12-09 09:53 PM
    Loving mine as well. Picked 2 of them up from my local store here in Everett, MA this morning. Storm, bye bye now.
    07-12-09 10:02 PM
    im wayy happy to hear you love it. i too, am sick of everyone complaining about it. in my eyes, mine will be perfect haha... keep on enjoying your tour!!!! congrats!!!
    07-12-09 10:25 PM
    The tour is balllllllin...I've gotten used to the trackball right away...same with the keyboard took me about 15 minutes..
    07-12-09 10:31 PM
    Its great to be away from the storm and have a blackberry that works the way it was intended to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 10:39 PM
    Yeah i love this phone. My only issues is the small trackball i wish it was the size of the curve but Hey all and all a GREAT phone!! i gave up my iphone for it!! If anyone gets it go to best buy for best price!
    I really thought it had a miniature camera instead of the trackball... I thought I read something similar some where

07-12-09 10:40 PM
    i love it also, only problem is loose battery cover
    07-12-09 10:51 PM
    Green with envy right now! :-|
    07-12-09 11:00 PM
    I'm with ya on this...I do see a slight fit problem in the battery cover. It's minimal though.
    07-12-09 11:01 PM
    i love it also, only problem is loose battery cover
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/stuck-1x-data-265223/

Take it you're not having these issues? What about anything with the trackball being recessed more then other BBs?

I heard the screen was flimsy too, I think from Engadget mobile or perhaps Boy Genius report.

Please help!
    07-12-09 11:25 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/stuck-1x-data-265223/

Take it you're not having these issues? What about anything with the trackball being recessed more then other BBs?

I heard the screen was flimsy too, I think from Engadget mobile or perhaps Boy Genius report.

Please help!
    None of the above. It is a great Berry.

07-12-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD