Hi All,

Just got the tour and I'm obsessed with it. But I have two problems - nothing huge, but enough to be annoying.

1) When I enlarge facebook or messanger pictures - the screen just goes white. I have a feeling it has to do with differences in size/resolution - but is there any way to fix this?

2) This is the more important issue, but not as fun, so I'll put it second. When I receive corporate emails with attachments, I do not see the email text. I get the email as blank with two attachments. One is a txt file that I cannot open - I'm assuming this file contains the text of the email - but when I try and open it, it says my device cannot support the file type. So I can't read work emails with attachments. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks to anyone that can help. I appreciate it.
    10-22-09 09:47 PM
    For facebook/ messenger, I'd make sure you're running the most recent version of both. Depending on when you downloaded them you might still have the older versions and you might be able to solve your problem by going back to app world and updating them.

As for your e-mail problem, one thing you could try when you open the e-mail is pressing the menu button and selecting 'get plain text'. That means that you won't see any of the html images and whatnot, but it should show you the text of the e-mail in its entirety which would at least allow you to read the messages.
    10-23-09 08:43 AM
    Also, with emails, I've noticed if you have an attachment message like that if you save it then open it via file explore you're good. Its a pain becuase you have to save the file first then open with another program, but it works.
    10-23-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD