Hey guys,
    The back compartment of my tour is loose and i was wondering if there was any trick to fixing it?
    Thank you
    11-28-09 10:16 AM
    Yes ,,,, Search the forum for battery cover fix
    11-28-09 10:18 AM
    11-28-09 10:40 AM

Lol whats not shown after is how the cover bulges and there's a bigger gap between the body of the phone and the cover itself. I would rather have mine loose than have a gap letting dirt and dust in...
    11-28-09 02:23 PM
    yea that vid is so f'n stupid. He doesn't show the end result and on top of that that doesnt fix a G** D*** thing.

Some had luck just swapping for a different battery cover
    11-28-09 02:32 PM
    Lol whats not shown after is how the cover bulges and there's a bigger gap between the body of the phone and the cover itself. I would rather have mine loose than have a gap letting dirt and dust in...
    haha, I did notice that. I eventually fooled around with some other stuff and put some construction paper under there and it seemed to work.
    11-28-09 02:42 PM
    yea that vid is so f'n stupid. He doesn't show the end result and on top of that that doesnt fix a G** D*** thing.

Some had luck just swapping for a different battery cover
    No need to be so hostile. I was just tryin to help, as was he.
    11-28-09 02:43 PM
    Pardon my hostility, it's just my lexicon. I just don't appreciate it when people try to nudge the general public to do what seems to be the right thing when it's not even close to being that
    11-28-09 02:50 PM
    Hey guys,
    I was fooling around with a business card and decided to fold it in half and put it inside the cover. =) works like a charm.
    12-05-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD