I'm trying to figure out how to loop/repeat a short video clip I did of my golf swing. Im on 5.0.0.419 with 8.2 hybrid.

I remember on 4.7 there was on option to set the videos to loop.

When I play the video, I can see the "loop" icon, but can't press it. And, there is nothing under "Options" to access or set the videos to loop.

Anyone have any ideas?
    05-01-10 12:44 AM
    Anyone?????
    05-01-10 06:26 PM
    I'm trying to figure out how to loop/repeat a short video clip I did of my golf swing. Im on 5.0.0.419 with 8.2 hybrid.

I remember on 4.7 there was on option to set the videos to loop.

When I play the video, I can see the "loop" icon, but can't press it. And, there is nothing under "Options" to access or set the videos to loop.

Anyone have any ideas?

I still haven't figured this out yet!!!!

Is this happening to anyone else besides me???

If so... does anyone know of a fix for this?
    05-13-10 12:34 PM
    I am searching for the same solution. It seems when I tested the first leaked 5.0 for the Tour I noticed in the media player the options were gone for shuffle and repeat. I switched back to 4.7 because that was a feature important to me. Now since VZW has officially upgraded a few times I took it and still with the official releases do not have shuffle or repeat abilities in the Movie player. The icons are there, but no way to access them through the menu or with the trackball. Surely we are not the only two missing this feature.
    Last edited by beasleybiz; 07-10-10 at 10:04 AM. Reason: spelling
    07-10-10 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD