I was wondering if anyone knew of a holder that works for the Tour that provides power (standard cigarette outlet) and holds the Tour securely to either a suction mount or ball mount. I intend on using the Tour as both my GPS and music player while riding and would like to find something that can hold the phone safely and provide power.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by jessenj; 09-26-09 at 07:01 AM.
    09-26-09 06:59 AM
    Check out the cb app store. They have a ton of stuff in there.
    09-26-09 07:49 AM
    Check here at this link: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=aKr6q3cr

Thnx, �Tripster�
    09-26-09 07:55 AM
    if you are riding a harley check out JPcycles they have all kinds of mounts for electronics...i.e. ipods, phones etc..you might find something you like there
    09-26-09 08:56 AM
    I appreciate the responses, but if you look through the Crackberry store, you'll see that none of the holders matches what I'm looking for. I'll check out JPCycles. Thanks.
    09-26-09 09:00 AM
    No problem, I just thought maybe they would have something there!

Thnx, �Tripster�
    09-26-09 09:05 AM
    Have you looked at RAM Mounts? Looks like they have products for the Tour.

What kind of bike do you have? My husband ('96 Goldwing) has RAM mounts for GPS on one side and phone on the other. He has it set up so the phone rings through to his helmet headset and auto answers. He can then have a conversation while riding without ever taking his hands off the handlebars.

One of the things that's prevented him from upgrading from his Motorola Razr to the Tour is that the speaker on the Tour won't ring through to his headset. It's a deal breaker for him.
    09-26-09 09:51 AM
    Install a Q2 system in your helmet and any biker can use bluetooth for Phone / GPS / MP3, etc equipment.

I ride a Harley-Davidson Road King.

Harley, it isn't a word....It's a Lifestyle.
    Last edited by FloridaDude; 09-27-09 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
    09-27-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD