the guy has been giving us great info for months now on this phone ..answering questions...and here he is today...ON LAUNCH DAY...the day when people come out of the woodwork, helping people with issues they are having.

you rock cx. i know everyone on here appreciates you, radio, kevin, etc for all your help.
    07-12-09 04:25 PM
    the guy has been giving us great info for months now on this phone ..answering questions...and here he is today...ON LAUNCH DAY...the day when people come out of the woodwork, helping people with issues they are having.

you rock cx. i know everyone on here appreciates you, radio, kevin, etc for all your help.
    haha, you're welcome my friend. It's my pleasure. And thanks. It's much appreciated.
    07-12-09 04:27 PM
    yes, its nice to see him on here as well. I always enjoy reading his threads and post. thank you
    07-12-09 04:31 PM
    Don't sweat it Chip. I would say something, but it's already known, so no need. You are welcome my friend.
    07-12-09 04:34 PM
    Don't sweat it Chip. I would say something, but it's already known, so no need. You are welcome my friend.
    CX Is here day in and day out helping those out on CB.
    07-12-09 04:38 PM
    yes thanks for the help and info
    07-12-09 04:38 PM
    I agree. Cx is the man. I hope all you new tour owners enjoy the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 04:39 PM

What he said.

As someone who has been helped by CX in the past, I want to thank you and acknowledge that you are the man!

I remember quite awhile ago you "predicted" a Tour release date of July 13 and many disagreed (some because they talked to their Verizon rep who would never lie, or they had a cousin whose friend's nephew worked at Verizon and was told that the release date would be _____ [fill-in the blank]).

If you write it, I believe it.
    07-12-09 04:47 PM
    Yes, thank you CX for all of your help. It has been a long journey since February, and you have helped many of us. Many thanks to you!
    07-12-09 04:50 PM
    I wish I had a donkey icon and a pair of lips.
    you are right... i am greasing now him for my next upgrade in 2 years. because i am sure he will remember this suck up post.

i love the tour. i am not going to be needing any info on another phone for a long time. and can i help it if i like to give thanks instread of bit#h like some people i know
    07-12-09 04:52 PM
    CX Is here day in and day out helping those out on CB.
    Yeah he's cool he convinced me to switch from a BS device to this sexy and slim one!

07-12-09 04:53 PM
    Ya he is AWESOME. Been recently following him on twitter and introduced me to BURN NOTICE.....How have I missed this show?

THANKS!!!!
    07-12-09 04:54 PM

Back to real life now...where my BlackBerry is NOT the center of it...
    Maybe you could say that if you did not have 3 BB's on 3 different carrier's... Berry's seem pretty important in your life... O and by the way... you are now Captian Grumpus...
    07-12-09 05:08 PM

Really, no reason to appreciate me. I just enjoy helping, as I have lots of knowledge to pass along. I'm just glad you, and others I am sure, don't listen to EVERYTHING you read on the site. There are a few people that like to spout off false info as fact, or repeat info from those that enjoy helping. Listen to CX, and Sith, and Kevin, Garz, Bla1ze, Don; these guys are good! Either way, I'm just here to help
    Last edited by radioguinea; 07-15-09 at 08:45 PM.
    07-15-09 08:41 PM
    Nooooo!!!! Captain CAPS was so much hotter!!!!!

And just because I like new toys does not mean they are the center of the universe I do it with everything new. Must have vs. DO NOT WANT
    I agree with him on Captain Grumpus. Seems more fitting of the attitude at times.
    07-15-09 08:51 PM
    Really, no reason to appreciate me. I just enjoy helping, as I have lots of knowledge to pass along. I'm just glad you, and others I am sure, don't listen to EVERYTHING you read on the site. There are a few people that like to spout off false info as fact, or repeat info from those that enjoy helping. Listen to CX, and Sith, and Kevin, Garz, Bla1ze, Don; these guys are good! Either way, I'm just here to help
    So I should go ahead with my plans to get a CX tattoo?
    07-15-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD