Hi,

I am new to the forum so firstly... Good Evening....

I have the Blackberry Tour, using it in Jamaica and am trying to load prepaid credit onto the phone. Over here we use a code *120* the number for the credit which is approx 11 or 12 digets and end with the # key then send it with the green phone (like you are sending a call out)... after this you usually will get a message back that the credit was sucessful

My problem is the phone is not accepting the code ...it thinks I am dialing a phone #....

Can someone anyone please assist with this problem

This is on the Digicel network GSM.... codes are also used to check your credit balace and it will not allow this either
    04-28-10 05:29 PM
    Hi,

I am new to the forum so firstly... Good Evening....

I have the Blackberry Tour, using it in Jamaica and am trying to load prepaid credit onto the phone. Over here we use a code *120* the number for the credit which is approx 11 or 12 digets and end with the # key then send it with the green phone (like you are sending a call out)... after this you usually will get a message back that the credit was sucessful

My problem is the phone is not accepting the code ...it thinks I am dialing a phone #....

Can someone anyone please assist with this problem

This is on the Digicel network GSM.... codes are also used to check your credit balace and it will not allow this either
    I had this problem before as well.....try using the "enter" key instead of the call button.

If that still doesn't work, try calling Digicel directly.
    04-28-10 06:35 PM
    thanks for your reply....what is the **** enter **** key
    04-28-10 06:55 PM
    The enter key is the key that has an arrow going down and then to the left, It's on the lower right hand side of the phone right below the delete key.
    04-28-10 07:43 PM
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....will try that ...thanks
    04-28-10 07:48 PM
    okay heres the work-around:

Go to �Options� � �Mobile Network� � put �Data Services� in the off position � �Network Selection Mode� should be �Automatic� � �Network Technology� should be �Global�. After completing these steps, turn the phone off then remove and replace the battery � All should be well. After processing the USSD codes for BB services you will need to re-enable Data Services in the Mobile Network Options Menu in order to gain data services

THIS IS ONLY TO ADD AND CHECK YOUR PREPAID CREDIT.... LIKE WHILE USING OVERSEAS SIM CARDS.

THIS IS ALSO FOR THE STORM 2
    05-03-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD