I'm not going to get into my whole deal while I can't pre-order my phone, but I was able to just do a clean swap from storm to tour since I went through so many storms... anyway I couldnt pre-order the phone, a lady named molly at verizon who I called said she will mark in her computer to call me at 8am tomorrow morning to order the phone in for me....

how much you wanna bet that no one will call me? lol I'll probably have to call myself

who else on here said verizon will call them tomorrow to order besides me?
    07-11-09 09:43 AM
    I'm not going to get into my whole deal while I can't pre-order my phone, but I was able to just do a clean swap from storm to tour since I went through so many storms... anyway I couldnt pre-order the phone, a lady named molly at verizon who I called said she will mark in her computer to call me at 8am tomorrow morning to order the phone in for me....

how much you wanna bet that no one will call me? lol I'll probably have to call myself

who else on here said verizon will call them tomorrow to order besides me?
    To quote John Candy from Planes, Trains and automobiles: "...And if they told you wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them?"

You better call them.
    07-11-09 09:48 AM
    I wouldn't be surprised if they don't call you tomorrow. I would imagine you would get a call Monday, if anything, and it would ship overnight to arrive on Tues. (Provided the warehouse has stock, which it probably will).
    07-11-09 09:51 AM
    I have 2 reps set to call me tomorrow. I know one girl will do it, I have 100% faith in her.

It doesn't help that I have 3 reps direct numbers, including hers. She doesn't get in until 2:30 though so my hopes for getting a Tour in-store are shot. I'll be busy out and about buuuut she already told me she will have to mail me one, I can't pick it up in the store.
    07-11-09 10:37 AM
    They wont call you. Ive spoken with customer service many times and they often say they will call you back on this date for X reasons and not once have they ever called me back. Yes they say they will mark it down so that they will remember, but it has never happened. You better call them yourself.
    07-11-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD