In the first month or so of owning my Tour, in the process of getting things set up and tweaked how I wanted, I created and then deleted email accounts several times. Now, there are a whole series of Inbox & Spam folders listed when I choose menu item "View Folder". I'm pretty sure these are leftover folders from previous account setups, because at least one of them had old messages from that period of time.

Is there any way to get rid of any folders that aren't being used by a current email account? They don't hurt anything really, just irk me in an ocd kind of way.
    11-11-09 03:36 PM
    I saw your post and decided to check my folders...sure enough I too have a bunch of extra/old folders still there. I searched around and found this other thread that I'll try at some point.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/how...olders-185341/

Good Luck...
    11-11-09 08:34 PM
    Jeez, I guess I could have done a better job of searching. I'll give that a try when I'm at my computer. Thanks for the nod in the right direction!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 05:38 AM
    Follow-up - the method described in the linked thread worked like a charm, no issues at all.
    11-12-09 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD